Ok, ok. So today’s post really isn’t a piece of advice… but the Tidbits posts I have been working on aren’t finished yet! And, seeing that it is Thursday, I wanted to post something for ya’ll.
So, I will answer a silly little chain email request I received awhile back (and yes, people still send those darn things). The email asked for 25 random facts.
So here they are…. don’t judge. (and they are in random order)
1. I love Cocacola. I am so addicted and it’s just pitiful (its taken me forever to get down to one coke a day!)
2. I secretly would love to be a hip-hop dancer. I just don’t like the inappropriate attire… but gosh do I love to shake it.
3. I want to travel the world. I love seeing new things and meeting new people. Especially when it comes to missions.
4. I struggle with worry sometimes. God has definitely been working on me in this area. His ways are truly better than our own!
5. I really like to read. An afternoon spent reading an entire book outside by the pool… well that’s one of my favorite things to do ever.
6. I love being a photographer (most of the time) and I love to teach others in the biz what I have learned through this process.
7. I really look up to my parents. My mom is such a picture of a Proverbs 31 woman. And my daddy, I have such a deep respect for him. And I hope I have inherited his work ethic. (PS: It’s my dad’s bday today… whoop whoop Happy Bday Daddy).
8. I really, really love my husband and care a lot about what he thinks.
9. I still laugh at fart noises. I know, immature right?
10. I would love to adopt a child soon.
11. I actually like doing dishes (but don’t tell my husband that).
12. I wish I was more organized and crafty like some of those super moms who meal plan, have a cleaning chart, make cool things, etc. I try, but it sure doesn’t come naturally folks.
13. My little girls bring me so much joy. I am so blessed to be their mama.
14. I wish I had a six pack… but let’s be honest… that takes a lot of sit-ups. And well, I hate sit-ups.
15. I spend way too much time on facebook, instagram, and social media in general.
16. I wish people weren’t scared to be vulnerable and real with each other. Me included.
17. I want to really invest in and mentor a teenager this year.
18. I want to pray more. I get distracted so easily.
19. I love Apple products. I am a tech nerd and they are just the best!
20. My house is messy five minutes after I pick it up.
21. I am addicted to Mexican food. I blame my BFF Shelly for that.
22. Sometimes I make up rhymes and raps with my girls. They think I have mad flo skills… at least for now.
23. I absolutely love music. I listen to it all day, everyday. I think that came from my Daddy.
24. My dogs are always by my side. Always.
25. I am the oldest of five kids and I love it. I can’t imagine my life without my siblings.
Well, I hope that allowed you to get to know me a little better.
Please leave a comment and share one random fact about yourself below! I would love to get to know you too 🙂